Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I M a GIFT!

My Gift to Me!

HaPPy TuesdAy!
    Have you ever waited for a gift? Or, expected one? I have. And guess what? I have started to give myself the beautiful things, experiences, and most of all--the loving relationship I deserve---to myself!

    Above, you will see the $29 bouquet of flowers I bought for myself today. Isn't it beautiful? 

    I'm not especially fancy, and I don't have a lot of cash . . . but it's an honor that I provide myself that gives me great pleasure and fills my heart and soul . . .  a few fresh flowers in my kitchen. 

    I get to do that for myself whenever I wish. AND it's worth it. I'm worth it,

    I really believe that we are supposed to shower ourselves with gifts, and to the Universe . . . whenever possible. 

    SO . . . Why are we afraid of showing our talents and gifts to the world . . . I think many of us believe that we are supposed to hide our gifts . . .  what the H(eLL) is that about? 

    Here are some of my old beliefs--followed by my new Codes of Truth:
    • OLD: People think we are full of ourselvesbragging, or others try to squash our gifts by making fun of us or putting us down (no wonder we just want to stay small sometimes).
    • NEW: We each have different gifts from the Universe, and our mission is to find those gifts, celebrate them, and share them with others in service so that others may benefit! NObOdy else can be me, or you, and nobody has the same purpose or mission as me!
    • OLD: We somehow have been taught that there's not enough ______ to go around (talent, money, good stuff, cookies, Jolly Ranchers, brains, whatever!).
    • NEW: Is there enough sun for everyone? Of course there is! The Universe is an abundant place. Others abundance is a reminder to me that there is plenty for all! Remember: gratitude for what we have draws more of the good stuff to us!
    • OLD: We have been taught that if someone else has something, it means there's less of it to go around (see above . . .), AND if, for example, we give someone a compliment or are happy for them, it automatically takes away from us and makes us less than them.
    • NEW: When I notice the abundance around me, or notice beauty in someone else, or appreciate those around me, positive energy grows and multiplies, and I draw more of the juicy yummy stuff to myself!
    What I have learned is that I must first find my purpose, be myself, take care of me--and then (here's the most important part . . . ready?)
    I live life in service to others
    from a juicy place of
    OVERFLOW!
    (rather than exhaustion and resentment . . .)

    What are your OLD beliefs? How can you replace them with new and improved-emPOWERed--Personal Codes of Truth? (let me know in the comments!) 
    Hope you are letting your light shine and you are living LARGE and in CHARGE! Keeping yourself small doesn't serve you or others!

    So much love--
    ;0) Dana

    No comments:

    Post a Comment