Saturday, June 23, 2012

gOt dRaMA? ChOOse pEEps wHo R fUn & fReE!

“When it rains, most birds head for shelter; 
the Eagle is the only bird that, in order to avoid the rain, 
starts flying above the cloud.”

-Unknown

Hey fUnFreePeePs!


Yesterday I wrote a little bit about breaking free from the relationships that don't feel positive and that do not support your highest good. Sometimes, we keep friends around, even when we are uncomfortable for whatever reason--we give too much, we are criticized or told what to do, or we just can't be ourselvesSometimes, we hang on just because we are afraid of being alone.

Someone is better than no one, right? No Way!  Yikes!  RED FLAG!!!!!!
If we are mean to ourselves, and pay close attention to and listen to our inner mean girl, why shouldn't others be treat us in the same way, as well? We draw into our lives people who reflect or mirror how we treat ourselves. 


We need courage to let go of those friendships ##$?! And guess what? Then we make room for other peeps who are a better fit!

In middle school, I used to wonder why other girls were so mean to me; I believed the rotten stuff they said about me, and I never stuck up for myself or argued with them (btw, I think I made up a lot of this dRaMA up in my own head!)
This kept happening over and over again. 
Hmmmmnnnnnn...
Have you ever noticed that the SAME stuff keeps showing up in your life until you learn your lesson ?!!!!?
Funny how that works! Thanks You-niverse!
It doesn't matter whether the friends are girls or boys--people treat us the way we allow ourselves to be treated (BTW--it's the same when you are grown up!...)! So, if you notice that you hang with peeps who aren't very nice to you, ask yourself "Why?" MAybe they aren't your pEEps, after all! 
They are a reflection of how you feel about you! So, what if you love yourself enough to rise above the storm--like an EaGle! 
fLy hiGh and fRee little cHickaDee!
Love U,
;) dana

No comments:

Post a Comment