Monday, December 3, 2012

ChoOsE LoVe, nOt fEaR . . .

beCominG funfreeME: InstaLLaTiOn V
12.03.12.

Hello funfreePeople--

TOP SECRET INFO-- NOT!  I am a guest blogger TODAY on THE DAILY LOVE website--a huge deal for us and our message! Check out my posting at Dana's Debut and leave a comment for feedback on the guest blog. That would be amazing! Thanks, and lots of love! ;) dana

One thing I have learned in the past year is that I can either choose to live in love--to be love--, or live from a place of fear, which leads me to one of my personal codes of truth: 
I am lOvE!
I face and release my fEaR.

We really have only two choices: WE CAN LIVE IN LOVE, OR WE CAN LIVE IN FEAR.

That's basically it.

And, when others act in unloving ways toward us, we still have a choice to respond in love from our higher self, or react from a place of ego. Our loving actions need not depend on outside influences & need not serve to "reward" others for being kind to us.

When we live from a place of love, we pay it forward and the Universe responds by showing us love . . . 
Story: There was a time in my life when I was so craving LoVe--maybe I felt unLovAble or I was not LovIng myself very much. I went for a walk around amazing Lake Harriet--a spiritual spot for me since my early twenties! I saw hearts everywhere--in leaves, clovers, in shadows, on sidewalk chalk by the secret troll house, in the clouds. It was like the Universe was whispering to me, reminding me that love is EVERYWHERE! Take a look at this picture I took on my walk:
Note: look carefully in the upper left. . . the heart is IN THE LIGHT, not in the shadow,of course. AND: notice the bonus upside down butterfly, too! 

Light does not exist without shadow, just as love does not exist without fear. The idea is not to cast out fears or deny their existence, but to embrace them--only then can we bring in light and love so the fears can ultimately be released and healed.
_________________________________________________________________
"Go to your fears,
sit with them,
stare at them.
Your fears are your friend,
their only job is to show you undeveloped parts of yourself that you need to cultivate to live a happy life. The more you do the things you're most afraid of doing the more life opens up.
Embrace your fears
and your fears will embrace you."


- Jackson Kiddard
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Coming from a place of fear is painful; I'm always wondering when the ball is going to drop, or someone will FIND out about _______ (fill in the blank), or catch me screwing up. For me, this pattern of pain became so intolerable, that I had to let go, LEAP, & learn to accept myself . . . which is a moment-by-moment process for me, sometimes.

What I know now is that I am Love, and so are we ALL.
How do you choose love over fear? Let me know in the comments!

;0)    dana

BTW: Tomorrow @Gabrielle Bernstein is leading a FREE course on How to Create What You Want in 2013. Anyone, anywhere can attend. When you pre-order her new book, May Cause Miracles, you're automatically enrolled in the course. Plus you get bonus meditations & her audiobook intro!http://gabbyb.tv/free-december-group-coaching

No comments:

Post a Comment