Sunday, December 23, 2012

it"s the RighT tImE . . .



A Time for Everything

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

a time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

a time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Good Day FreeFunSeekers!


AbouT cocoons . . . I personally, like to spend time by myself a lot--out in nature, reading, writing, journaling, and even praying and meditating. Some peeps in my life are bugged by this, and have asked me "WHAT'S WRONG?" when I have wanted quiet time or solitude, or just dAnA time. Like, it sometimes seemed like I should be doing what others wanted me to do . . . when I just wanted to BE (ME) with ME! Personally, I think DOing is totally OVERrated! I am a hu(wo)man BEing, not a hu(wo)man DOing . . . and so aRe yoU!

So I've been talking about tImE a lot, and tImInG--it could be around anything! people changing, letting go of stuff like behaviors or relationships that don't work AT ALL! Or, it could also be bringing IN new habits, people, or rituals into our lives--like, for example, exercise, new friends, or even reading or writing in  a journal every day!

Sometimes, other people expect us to be on their timelines . . . which can be annoying if we know it's not right for us. We can be pressured into stuff we aren't ready for, and then be mad or do things half-heartedly 'cuz we aren't listening to our hearts and guts!

I don't know about you, but I love life! and I love learning! It's a YearNing! We are all in the process of BE-coming our BEst selves!

It's all go(o)D, yo!
Hearts!  ;) dana

No comments:

Post a Comment