Saturday, April 6, 2013

LiVe . . . (a)LiVe! LovE!

"Let today be a day where you take nothing for granted.
For life is fleeting, fragile and precious and can change on a whim.
Say all the things you really want to say to your loved ones today,
say the things you would regret should they pass on and your words remain unspoken. 

Rejoice, for you and they are alive today - -
and should you or them pass on to unknown shores,
rejoice even more for you have a wonderful love story to tell."

- Jackson Kiddard
Happy Saturday!

In the face of some recent news, I have been doing some thinking about what I would do if I knew I had a short amount of time left in this incarnation. If I knew I would be crossing over, leaving the physical realm we call Earth--to the next amazing vibration of space and time. Would I have any regrets? Would there be things left unsaid and undone?

I really have to think about this, because GUESS WHAT? I may only have a short amount of time left as me--Dana Lynne Curry. After all, who really knows? 

I certainly don't want to be THAT person with many, many regrets. I want to be the aMa-zing sUpEr-goDdEsS with the neon pink tiara and chunky black boots who:
  • loves at every opportunity ;)
  • shares my gifts with the world
  • lives a life of service
  • laughs loud with no apologies (and occasionally snorts, too!) 
  • gives loved ones BIG BEAR hugs everyday
  • faces my fears with courage, grace, and curiousity   
A few summers back, I was walking through the woods when I looked up at the trees; I heard in my inner voice whisper this message: "Your life is a prayer."


What if each of our lives are simple prayers?



What if every moment  in your life is a holy encounter--every action you take has a higher purpose, and every relationship in your life is holy and ON PURPOSE (even the tough stuff)? 

What if you gave that much respect and attention to your own divine existence!



There are only two ways to live your life.

 One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle. 

~Albert Einstein


What would you do if you knew you only had a limited time left to live your fullest, most amazing life? I dare you to act today like everything is a purposeful, delicious, MIRACLE!

Lots of Love,
:) Dana 

No comments:

Post a Comment