Friday, May 1, 2015

WhAt's YoUr mAgiCaL nUmbEr?


I suppose I'm a pretty superstitious person . . . in a go(o)d way (not like a creeper or something)! I mean, I am always looking and listening for patterns and signs in my life . . . out in nature, in daily conversations, in animals that get my attention, in numbers, and in patterns in my relationships.

I guess I figure if something keeps repeating itself to me, the Universe is trying to get my attention . . . like, for example, when the same old problems keep coming up! . . . 

It could be yucky stuff like when something keeps bugging me, or when people keep treating me a certain way, or my body keeps reacting the same to something (one example is, if I have sugar, I feel kind of headachy and sick-like).

But it can also be good stuff! Like when I smile at a stranger and just feel better, when I help someone, or give them positive reinforcement, or when I just randomly laugh out loud and others join me, 'cuz IT JUST FEELS GOOD!
Anyway, my point is that I actually have a magic number--333. I see this number all the time--and I often wake up at 3:33 AM.                                                                                                                                             I knew that it was going to be an amazing day when I got to 3,333 hits on this bLoG one summer; I was patiently awaiting the day for awhile! I kind of took it as a sign that I was writing some stuff that folks could relate to, and that somehow helped people . . . including me!                                                                                                                                             There's a lot of power in the number three, and you can find out more about the spiritual meaning of different numbers by looking them up at Doreen Virtue's Angel Numbers. Here's what she writes about the 333 sequence:

333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

My daughter, Chloe, has the number 64, but she also sees the number 32 (half of 64) quite often. Do you have a magic number?

What numbers and symbols speak to you in your daily life? Leave us a comment and share your experience.

lOvE! . . .
Dana, Dana, Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment