Thursday, August 1, 2013

Feed Yourself with MonStER wIDe LoVe!


***********************************************************
The evolution of all spiritual life,
Dana Lynne,
includes 3 absolutes:

1. You will love.
 
2. You will be loved.
 
3. The former will eventually be 
far more important to you than the latter. 

Grasshopper,
 

The Universe
***********************************************************
GuEsS wHaT? The LoVe is in you! I used to think that the love I needed was going to come from someone outside myself (and it very often does, and that's a huge bOnUs!), but when I want to feel love, I have to remember that I have to love me first!

If something's missing in my life, it's missing 'cuz I am NOT GIVING IT TO MYSELF (. . . and, at first, that totally stinks to realize because it means that we have to STOP complaining about everybody else not giving us what we need, and figure out how to give it to ourselves . . . which is actually un-sucky, and powerful in a cool way...)

FYI: just want you to know that at first, this idea really bugged me, cuz it meant that I was in charge (and I had to stop blaming others for me!), but, at the same time, the good news is that I AM IN CHARGE . . . of ME! And, why would we want to give our sUpErPoWerS away, anyway? (so we can stay "victimized" and not take responsibility? hmmnnnn . . . sounds miserable!) 



. . . which leads me back to the fact that we are in charge of our own stories and our own hApPiNeSs. Here's a cool grownup blogger who has some ideaS:


Seems kind of weird that in order to receive love, we have to love, but it has to start with us loving ourselves before we can love others. What's important is that we love ourselves, and then we love others with no expectations.We just love because it feels good . . . and right . . . and true. For me, I know that I am loving, and to keep myself from being loving or restrict myself from being loving feels very difficult, really tough . . . and well, NOT ME.

Love is always bestowed as a gift –
freely, willingly and without expectation.
We don’t love to be loved;
we love to love.

~Leo Buscaglia

ALL is WELL! ALL is LoVe . . .

;) dana

No comments:

Post a Comment