Sunday, September 16, 2012

gOt (your) nUmBer?



HeY TheRe!

I suppose I'm a pretty superstitious person . . . in a go(o)d way (not like a creeper or something)! I mean, I am always looking and listening for patterns and signs in my life . . . out in nature, in daily conversations, in animals I keep seeing, in numbers, and in patterns in my relationships.

I guess I figure if something keeps repeating itself to me, the Universe is trying to get my attention . . . like, for example, when the same old problems keep coming up! . . . 

It could be yucky stuff like when something keeps bugging me, when people keep treating me a certain way, or my body keeps reacting the same to something (one example is, if I have sugar, I feel kind of headachy and sick-like).

But it can also be good stuff! Like when I smile at a stranger and just feel better, or when I help someone or give them positive reinforcement, or when I just randomly laugh out loud and others join me, 'cuz IT JUST FEELS GOOD!

Anyway, my point is that I actually have a magic number--333. yAy! I see this number all the time--and I often wake up at 3:33 AM. I knew that it was going to be an amazing day when I got to 3,333 hits on this bLoG last summer; I was patiently awaiting the day for awhile! I kind of took it as a sign that I was writing some stuff that folks could relate to, and that somehow helped people . . . including me!

There's a lot of power in the number three, and you can find out more about the spiritual meaning of different numbers by looking them up. My daughter, Chloe, has the number 64, but she also sees the number 32 (half of 64) quite often. Do you have a magic number? Leave me a comment and tell me about it and what you've learned from it!

lOve! . . .
dana, dana, dana

No comments:

Post a Comment