Friday, September 7, 2012

LoVe Ur LiFe!



deAr funfreeMepeeps!

This amazing reminder landed in my mailbox this morning from one of my new favorite tweeters, notsalmon.com---check her out! She's so super groovy & inspirational!

Her post reminds me how important it is to take beautiful care of me and to keep all the promises I make to myself.

So, here are some promises I would like to keep to ME!

  1. Be present when I am with my children.
  2. Hug my kids and tell them how much I love them.
  3. Get enough sleep.
  4. Be a good teacher!
  5. Hug my students and tell them how much I love them (WARNING!--POLITICALLY INCORRECT...oh well...)
This is kind of random, but I also promise myself that I will put lotion on my skin every day, look into the sun and counting my blessings, and thank God for my beautiful (and imperfect) life!

I am learning from everything!
Love you so much!
dAnA



No comments:

Post a Comment