Sunday, November 11, 2012

wE R 1 . . .


No dIfFerenCes1.
YalL!
So I was thinking today how sometimes we think we are sooooooo special and different (and BETTER) than other people in our lives. Like, here's how it sounds...
  • I am So much nicer...
  • I am So much smarter...
  • I am SOo much cuter...
  • I am SoO much skinnier...
  • I am SoO much more cool...
  • I am SOo much more aware...
  • I am So better at SpOrts!
  • I am So much richer...
  • I am So much bLaH BlAh BlAAAHhhh...
What if, we are all the SaMe! and we are all exactly where we are supposed to be?
Do you think you could hoNor the Fact thAt the people in YouR liFe are SpeCiAL and okAy where theY r? And could you love them because they are people just like you?

The above is an awesome crazy video that shows that We R OnE. ANimals totally get stuff that huMaNs don't. It's true... (see previous DOG:BLOGs).
This made me cry out of HapPiNeSs!


Meow, and licK!!
Night, night!

Be Love(d) y'all! It's the only way!

HeaRts!
;) dana

No comments:

Post a Comment