As you know, I overcommitted to my RebOOt, and felt like I had set myself up for not feeling so good cuz' it was TOO much . . . So, I'm going to RE-vise my RE-boot. Here's my earlier reBoot, with some revisions in GREEN:
even though I'm rebooting the reBoOt!Dear AweSomE pEEps!
Check out my blog on THE DAILY LOVE! It's a huge deal get our message out on such a amazing site, so please head over and leave a comment, if you please! Thanks, so much! I've decided to begin a 9-day practice starting tomorrow for a Revolutionary Self-Care Reboot for spring!
Rituals can provide us with grounding as we encounter the business of our daily existence. I know that the power of simply being present can offer not only a daily spiritual practice, but a gateway to LIVING A SPIRITUAL EXISTENCE-- throughout the next NINE days, I'll share some of the more spiritual self-care practices I infuse in my days to help guide me along the way. I'll also share how difficult it can be to keep up such practices--but the benefits are transformational!
Sadhana, or daily ritual practices, support us as spiritual beings--and spirit can be woven throughout our existence. In my self-care practices, I chunk stuff in 4 different categories; note that even though I put my intentions in categories, they all overlap because living a spiritual existence happens MOMENT TO MOMENT. Here's my plan for theRE-REBOOT:
- I will read Gabrielle Bernstein's May Cause Miracles, working through the 40-day program of releasing fear and moving into LOVE!
- I will write my blog.
- I will journal.
- I will read some of my favorite blogs each day:
- The Daily Love
- Marc and Angel Hack Life
- Purpose Fairy
- Tiny Buddha
- en*Theos Optimizer
- The Chopra Well
- I will walk in nature.
- I will listen to amazing music.
- I will dance my BuTT off!
- I will pray and/or meditate; this will look different each day depending upon what I need (if you don't know how to meditate--here's a cool start!
PhYsiCaL (and spiritual):
- I will awaken each morning at 5:30 am, meditate, and set intentions for the day.
- I will take vitamins OR antioxidants each day, and drink lots of water.
- I will abstain from drinking pop, eating sugar, and drinking alcohol.
- I will run, do yoga, or walk, for 15 minutes each day.
- I will take time off when my body needs a rest!
- I will take pride in the way I look (cute is good!).
EmOtiOnAL (and spiritual):
- I will check in with my gut and my heart to see how I'm feeling.
- I will send a lOveBomB everyday!
- I will give my feelings and thoughts voice and share them with love when appropriate.
- I will practice healthy boundaries around relationships and people who drain my energy.
InTeLLecTuaL (and spiritual):
- I will commit to doing B-SCHOOL with one of my besties on Tuesday nights.
- I will commit to continuing the enTheos course taught by Mastin Kipp called Discover Your Soul's Goals for 2013.
What daily practices can you commit to? Leave us a comment and share your dreams!
Lots of heart lOve!
Dana the Evolving