Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Go(o)D Morning . . .


Good morning,
This is God.
I will be handling
All of your
Problems today.
I will not need
Your help, so have
A miraculous day.

~ Wayne Dyer The Power of Intention

Dear Ones,

Ever get in the crazy spot? You know . . . the one where you are trying to be the master choreographer, the master controller? And like, you have no idea how you're going to get all your sh!# done?

I have been there almost daily for the past couple of weeks . . . until this morning. And guess what? I got this message in my inbox and whew!

Today, I had a shift . . . I decided that I want to engage in my day and not obsess about every thing I need to do.

I want to let go and let God. It takes practice. and breathing...

How about you?

Let me know in the comments.

Lot of LoVe!
DAna

No comments:

Post a Comment