Thursday, March 19, 2015

Love Life!




Here is the message I got from the Universe the other day. It reminded me that I need to accept all the people in my life, perfectly & exactly as they are:

For as long as you wish to keep them in your life, 
Dana Lynne, whoever they may be, 
understanding them, as opposed to changing them,
will wildly improve the chances that they'll wish to keep you in their life.

Oh wow, how I love you -
    The Universe



I have spent a lot of time and energy in my life trying to change the people and circumstances around me. What I would like to do is work on accepting the people and challenges around me without fighting it all!

Truth be told, when we can accept everything in our lives as if we had consciously chosen it, we can be grateful for it ALL . . .the go(o)d feelings and what we perceive as yucky stuff, the sh&!-biscuits.

Generally what happens, as in the case of one of my besties today, is that when we are open, we can see that the sh*& is sometimes the most awesome reminder of our growth. What if we totally trusted the Universe to give us EXACTLY what we need? No questions! And we look for the blessings in it ALL?

What tremendous shifts might occur if we ask ourselves the question: "What is the gift in the sh@!@?"

We are responsible for the meaning we assign to our life events; we can look at our challenges as opportunities for growth, or we can crawl into our victim stance and blame others and project outward for what is happening to us. Personally, I'd rather take responsibility for it all
AND

It's all good; and, as my bestie always says to me, "All is well..."

I love life! All of it . . . (even when I hate it). . . the good and the crappy. 
And I love You All!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment