Facing my Fear . . . HeIgHtS!
Ripcord at ValleyFair
hEy tHeRe!fEeLiNg BraVe!? Do you realize that when you face your fears and take risks your will be supported and caught by the You-Niverse.
Scary? Not really ('cuz the You-niverse will catch you . . . remember?)
It's GO TIME!
You probably know by now that I don't really believe in coincidence, right? And that everything happens for us (not To us!...) for a reason---but we might not be able to see it at the time 'cuz we have a limited perspective.
That means we can trUst in our gUt and hEarT and act with courage!!!!
Have you ever heard of a random act of kindness? Well, I tripple-dipple-double-dare you to do a random act of courage in the next couple of days! Here are some ideas:
- tell someone how you feel
- do something you are afraid of (I'm going to ValleyFair on Friday and I'm going on eVerY rollercoaster and also the ginormous swing called the RipCord . . . yikes and yeeeee-ha!)
- try something you have always wanted to try
- stick up for someone who is being bUgGeD by other kids (super act of courage)
- start a conversation with someone you don't know!
Here's a video from
(of the Oprah Winfrey Network)
where some strangers got together
and found some really cool stuff in common!
(btw, i have a confession . . .
i am kind of shy with grOwN uPs!
Ssshhhhhhhhhh . . . don't tell anyone!)
I don't know about you, but I would be really brave to get into a (random) ball pit with a stranger and start a conversation! Remember everything happens for a reason? Did you notice that the strangers found amazing and beautiful connections with each other?
Hmmnnnnn . . . cOiNcIdeNcE? . . . NOT!
Find someone you don't know and . . .
- Who inspires you?
- What is on your bucket list?
- What are three things you have in common?
- What are your plans for the future?
- What is something that totally changed your life?
- Talk about a fear that you have faced in life.
- MAKE UP A SECRET HANDSHAKE
OpEn yOurselF up to the mAgic, yo! It's everywhere!