Friday, June 9, 2017

I have exactly what I need!

Hey there!
 This blog may be a bit weird because I am writing it from my phone for the very first time. I wanted to share something that happened  to me this morning, and it has to do with synchronicity.
I was at the post office with my daughter sending some letters and a package and I wanted to get rid of my change along with a couple of dollar bills and so I took out $2 and emptied out my little change purse and the woman told me I owed $4.17. I dug around in my change counted out the dollars I had exactly the correct amount of money that I needed . . .  $4.17! I couldn't believe it and it was just a reminder that I have exactly what I need at every moment.
What a wonderful synchronous reminder that the Universe has my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment