I think I probably have a lot of philosopher in me, and I have to admit that the kids in my 8th grade English classes have heard my thoughts about life for years (sorry, . . . I'll send you all Jolly Ranchers! . . . just leave your contact information in the comments below ;) . . .).
Here are some of my favorite philosophies:
You are born in this world to . . .
- enjoy yourself, love yourself, and laugh loud and hard (especially at yourself--and your dear old English teacher, Ms. Curry . . . remember the fake teeth & poo?!) . . .
- give yourself permission to use your voice and express your feelings--both good and bad--. . .
- be kind and generous--there is plenty of everything to go around and around and around and around . . .
- make mistakes and learn from them, and continue to love yourself and others, despite your flaws . . .
- live a life of gratitude--for the good stuff and the challenging stuff
- be in charge of yourself--this includes your happiness! . . .
- be fully and greatly yourself (and not cheap imitations of other people) . . .
- find your passions and use your gifts to serve others . . .
mILes of hUgS and sMiLes!