Saturday, June 17, 2017

We have a new baby girl!

Tallulah (LuLu) Rose Bradach III
06.17.17.

I remember having human babies. 

When they came home from the hospital to get accustomed to their new surroundings with all their blankies and baby gear.

And time stops.

It goes slow. And we stay up late to watch them sleep, burp, yawn, coo, poop, look around, and breast feed (don't worry, I'm not breast feeding my dog, LOL!).

Those first few weeks feel holy--like slow, time-stop motion, moment-to-moment presence.

And that's what last night felt like. 

Even though LuLu slept most of the time, our whole family--Me, Keith, my two stepdaughters Emily and Katie, and my own two kids, Max and Chloe--plus Teddy, our 2-year old Cavapoo--gathered in the living room and hung out with our new family member. 

Awe-inspiring, to say the least.

What an honor, and so exciting.

Life is so, so Go(o)d.

No comments:

Post a Comment