Monday, July 6, 2015

(yoU mAy nOt) sEe yOuR pLaN . . .

Winter+Mountain+Behind+Flower

deAr fUn & fReE pEEps!
 Last week, I got this cool letter from the Universe in my mailbox:

Dana Lynne,
If you knew of a spectacular mountain that was very,
very tall, yet climbable.
And if it was well established that from its peak,
you could literally see all the love that bathes the world,
dance with the angels, and party with the gods.
Would you curse or celebrate each step you took as you ascended it?
Right-o!
Dana Lynne, life is that mountain and each day a step.
Perspectives change everything,

    ~The Universe


Fear not. 

Last time I checked, Dana Lynne, 
you were so close to the top they were taking your toga measurements.


I am always amazed that I get just what I need at the right time (like this message). And with that, I am also reminded that I am always just right where I need to be--even if the climb gets tough, or I can't see the cool yummy stuff at the top (and I may not even know where I'm going, LOL!).

I guess climbing isn't supposed to be easy all the time, is it, now? I mean, we sometimes have to catch our breath 'cuz of the--DUH--change in ELEVATION . . . or is it change due to our own EVOL-UTION (word play warning: EVOL is LOVE spelled backwards!). 

It's totally worth it, though--'cuz as we climb, we get used to the air, and we can gaze at the breathtaking view . . . which gets more and more amazing as we climb to greater heights!

Good thing we're actually CLIMBING UP and not just

f
     a          d          
          l          o
               l          w
                    i          n
                         n
                              g
                                                back(ass)wards, huh?
There sure is gratitude in that . . . 

Once in a while, it's sure nice to hang and climb with some of my chums (even though I've realized that the climb is mostly my own . . . and that I'm never really alone . . . even if it feels that way once in a while).

Sometimes I climb fast, other times slowly, and sometimes I just gotta rest, look at the view, and look back down the mountain at where I've been (& that can be kinda dangerous 'cuz it makes me dizzy & sick to look back); it's good when I can keep my eye on moving forward--or even better, if I pay attention to right where I am.

Pretty profound this climbing stuff . . . perspectives really do change everything . . . 

cArRy oN, bRaVE oNe!
hEaRts!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment