Thursday, October 22, 2015

At the Pumpkin Patch . . .

BoO! 

Happy fall!

I don't know about you, but fall is my favorite season (next to winterspring, & summer . . . btw English teacher moment . . . seasons are not capitalized . . .). Anyway, there are so many things to write about regarding Halloweenpumpkins, and SpOoKy oCtoBer!


Here's something cool! Isn't it amazing there are signs provided 4 us at the pumpkin patch (of life!)? Did you know Ur life has signs as well? They are in your feelings and around u everywhere if you pay attention! 

Here are the signs from the pumpkin patch, along with how I interpret them from my life perspective right now:
  • squash: I know there are some habits and behaviors I have that I need to squash--like, as in, KNOCK IT OFF!
  • restrooms: I will benefit from resting and taking great care of myself . . .
  • apple farm: I will eat in a healthy way and fill up with fruits and vegetables . . .
  • corn mazes: I sometimes feel really lost and I have no idea where I'm going, but I trust that I will be led to wherever I need to be when I pay attention to the signs and my intuition
  • petting farm: I benefit in so many ways when I give my love and attention to others . . . Giving is how we receive!
  • hayride: sometimes I just need to allow someone else to be in charge, steer me in the right direction, and sit back and enjoy the ride . . .
  • catapults: I often need to take a leap of faith without knowing exactly where I'm headed . . . WEEEEEEEE!
  • cannon: see above . . . catapult X 100!
  • bakery: I know I can nurture myself . . . with warm & loving energy, food, and relationships!


Look at this amazing space for fabulous family fun! I saw so many yummy families and even a cutie baby sleeping in a flatbed wagon with an amazing blankie pile. What signs have you paid attention to lately? Send me a comment and let me know . .  they are all around!

Lots of love,
dAna-liscious

No comments:

Post a Comment