hApPy bIrThdaY, bEaUtifUL bOy!
cHeCK ouT this AwkwaRd and aMazinG viDeo
I am so psYchEd to say that today is the BirtHdAY of my amazing son, Max! I am so glad to be his super proud mOmMa!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy, MAX!
(click below for super awesome animated birthday song)
Well, Max is 15 now . . . almost can drive! Yikes and super yikes! I remember carrying him in my tummy (not easy . . . I was not one of those beautiful, glowing pregnant women . . . more of a crabby, uncomfortable hAg!!@#!$%!#$^ . . . but it was TOTES worth it! and more!), and I'll never foRgeT the dAy he bLessEd tHis worLd with his INCREDIBLE-NESS!
So, today I'm gonna blog 15 (get it? 15 years old? . . . thanks for the idea, mImI) things I absolutely lOvE abOut mAx!
eW! JiMMy FallON!
- gIvIng hIm a BatH in The kiTchEn sinK as a bAby . . .
- pLayIng pOts and pAns in tHe kitChen wHen he Was 3!
- gLuing a PicTuRe of hIm on the froNt of a ChOO-cHoo so he could bE a train in his Thomas the Tank Engine traIn seT--we named him "Choo-chOO mAx"
- wantinG to be spinach for HaLLowEEn whEn he was 3!
- lauGhinG mUch and Often and haVinG aN aMaZing sense of hUmor! (see above Jimmy FalloN video he showed me this weekend! OMG!)
- loviNg and beIng smart about teChnoLogy!
- hIs onGoinG Love afFair wiTh BaCoN.
- hIs kInd love and pAtiEnce with hIs sisTer, ChLoe.
- beinG wiLLing to TELL HIS TRUTH and share his feElings with his SuPer-dOrky midDle-aged mOmma! aka ME!
- pOsEssIng a fOrgIving spirit
- haVinG a cOoL haiRstYle!
- bEinG one Of mY gReatEsT and mOst-aMazing teAchers!
- he sMeLLs good!
- hE reminds me of my irreVerEnt and HILARIOUS dad!
- He is a conTorTionist!
Max, honey, what can I say? I'm so bleSsEd to me youR mOm!
I love you to the mOoN and bAcK! (and mOrE!!)