Dear Fun & Free Peeps!
This amazing poster by Karen Salmonsohn found me a few days ago, and I'm superly (made up word, but I can . . .) compelled to blog about it today! We all have wishes, right? And--something I'm learning a LOT! LOT! LOT! (bang me over the head and scream in my ear, LOT!) about right now (besides my life's purpose ;) is that if I want to receive what I wish for--like, I want my wishes to come true-- it's my job as a Child of the Universe to leverage it by doing a few things, which I am going to couch in the list from this amazing POSTER:
- Feel your dream with all your might.
- List your "To Do's," Write. Write. Write.
- Overwhelmed? Take Smaller bites.
- Frustrated? Focus on all that's right.
- Impatient? Focus on what's within sight.
- Hustle each day. Appreciate progress each night.
So, as we enter the New Year and create more intend-tions, let's take a closer look in the next days at Salmonsohn's message, item by item--