Sunday, November 22, 2015

wE R gReAt-fuLLy gRaTefuL!

"Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you,
and to give thanks continuously. And because all things
have contributed to your advancement,
you should include all things in your gratitude."
—Ralph Waldo Emerson


Hey fUn frEE pee(haha)ps!
Happy Thanksgiving! Many of you know I'm a grateful teacher (and a wIfE & MaMa), and yesterday I asked some of my 8th grade kids about what they are thankful for. Here's what some of them wrote:
  • I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends. Through rough times we help each other even thought we don't have to. I am thankful most for my family. My mom can always make it work even though she's single. I love them all.
  • I'm thankful for love and chocolate!
  • Being able to be myself.
  • I am thankful for my amazing friends. They are amazing, funny, and I can tell them anything. I am also thankful for my family. They are very supportive of everything I do, and they're always there for me.
  • I am thankful for everything and everyone I have ever met!
  • What I'm greatful for my family and getting loved. I know so many kids have familys but sometimes I think about the kids who dont have familys to live with or they get abused and i feel so thankfull that i have a family that takes care of me and loves me . . . And thats what im greatfull for.
  • I am thankful for my family, friends, and my new house.
What are you thank-FULL for? Leave me a message & let us know!

ManY ThaNkS! I lOve YoU!
dAnA



No comments:

Post a Comment