Friday, November 27, 2015

a hUmbLe attiTuDe of (gr)attiTuDe . . .


Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to 
living a successful and fulfilled life.        
--Jack Canfield, writer

Good day funfree Pps!

Since Thanksgiving is a time when many people focus on the idea of gratittude, I though I'd devote the next few days to one of my favorite tOpIcs: beiNg tHank-FULL! It's tOtes tRuE that when we are thankful for the good stuff we already have, we send out amazing positive energy that can bring us MORE good stuff. It's called the Universal Law of Attraction.
ENERGY
(positive or negative)
GOES VIRAL!
It's tOtaLLy contagious! 

When we want something to become a habit it takes prACTice
(NOTE: prACTice has the word ACT in it!!).

So how do we do it? 
I have a couple of ideas.
BEWARE: they take ACTion.

oNe iDeA: I personally like to write (duh . . .), so I keep a couple of different journals. Here's one I got from one of my besties:

 Sometimes, I write things I'm grateful for before I go to bed, and I end my day on a positive note,---I actually think I sleep better! Here's what one of my grATTITUDE journals  looks like . . . note the hearts on the left! . . .
aNothEr IdEa: Sometimes, when my daughter and I say our prayers, we take turns naming things we're grateful for in our lives. This is especially wonderful 'cuz we share together what makes us grateful, and that reminds each of us of MORE good stuff in our lives. Remember:
ENERGY
(in the form of gratitude)
(positive)
GROWS VIRAL!
It's tOtaLLy contagious!
So, Count your blessings, y'all! 

It'll make you feel amazing! Have a beautiful day!
Smiles ;)
Dana

p.s. check out this awesome message from Marie Forleo about the "downs" of gratitude. It's only a few minutes long, but so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment