Sunday, April 12, 2015

tUrN wOe iNto WoW!

I Am Determined
hEllo tHerE!

Just when I think everything is UnDeR cOnTroL . . . life happens . . . and things change. And, I'm not even going to give the drama of my day energy by sharing all the details . . . cuz' I'm gonna DrOp the StorY.

Actually, change is the only thing we can really count on, I suppose. 

So today I had to get really creative, and flexible with    LiFe!  

I could have gone into suPer frEak out mode . . . and I almost did in front of my son, Max. I turned to him and sighed this morning, frustrated. And he asked, "Mom, are you okay?"

I (dramatically) announced, "I think I might need to cry."

And then, magically, Max said, "Breathe, Mom." (gee, where has he heard that before? LoL!)

So, I took a deep breath, and said, "You know, I'm not going to cry. . . too dramatic. I'm just going to breathe, and go with it."
Whew. . . I'm okay.

So, today has been challenging, and I have been very creative, patient, and strong. I made a choice to go with the flow, and you know what?

Everything is just fine. I am fine, as well. All is well.

I'm glad I am learning how to actively choose my reactions to the world around me.

LiFe is gOoD! Hearts!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment