Thursday, July 5, 2012

beComInG funfreeME: InStaLLaTioN II

Gratitude is the single most important ingredient
to living a successful and fulfilled life.

~Jack Canfield

Hey Fun & Free Pps!
I know I've written about it before, but this Personal Code of Truth has absolutely got to be my second installation: I live in love and gratitude.
So the first part--I live in love--means that I don't live from a place of fear anymore. Like, for example, not saying stuff 'cuz I'm afraid of what people will think of me, and I have KNoCkEd OfF not being true to myself 'cuz of what others may say. It's kinda weird, but my mentor, Mastin, has taught me a lot about fear--and I've learned that it's the opposite of the way I used to operate. 

I've now know that my fear isn't really an all-powerful
scary crEEpaliscious monStEr--
it's simply (not so scary)
information. . . 
AND (even more awkward . . .)
MY FEAR SHOWS ME
WHAT I AbsOLuTely mUsT DO OR SAY!
So, like, if I'm scared of something . . . 
that means I sUcK iT uP & DO IT, danggitt#@$%!

Crazy stuff, huh? I used to shrink back away from the stuff I was scared of instead of facing it head on--but guess what? Facing the stuff I'm scared of gives me confidence, independence, strength, and power!
The second part of my PCT--I live in gratitude--simply means that I look to life with awe, thanks, and humility. I have gratitude for even the smallest things in life (like, for example, taking a breath, seeing a beautiful flower, a smile from a stranger . . .). And, (this is trickier, yo) that means that I am also thankful for the yucky crap-aliscious stuff--'cuz when it feels crappy, it means I just can't see the sparkly gifts in the experience yet-- 'cuz I can't see the super amazing, delicious, 
bIggEr and beTTer pLan
the You-niverse has for me!

. . . so there you have it! That's my second mantra! What do you think? Leave a comment and let me know how YOU live in LoVe and gRaTiTuDe! If you're interested in some more quotes about gratitude, click on this link:

GrAtiTuDe QuOteS: OWN


Have an amazing and magical day!
heArts!
;0) dana

2 comments:

  1. I’ve been trying to make a regular practice of spending some time as I drift off to sleep thinking about the people that I spent time with throughout that day. I want to remember specific examples of what I’ve learned from them, what I appreciate about them, how they’ve added to my life, and how I can show my gratitude for who they are. Sure beats fretting about the infernal “list”!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome way to end the day; for more practices surrounding gratitude, see Byrne's "The Magic."
    ;0) dana

    ReplyDelete