Friday, July 6, 2012

YoU're a FiReWoRk!

July 4th, 2012
Beaver Dam Lake
Cumberland, WI
HEy You!
Hope you had an amazing 4th of July! I watched the most amazing fireworks that exploded right over me and the blingy colorful electro-liscious energy showered down all around! I was so incredibly overwhelmed as I sat on the dock with my bff, and I thought to myself: "This must be what it's like when you get to the gates of heaven"--like, as in, no fear, just beauty, love, and a crazy-amazing magical feeling of awe and safety. Yesterday, on the 4th of July, I also read an amazing blog from my mentor, Mastin Kipp about claiming my own In-Dependence: Make Today Your Independence Day--check it out by clicking on it! 
Also super amazing, I got a note from the Universe that read"

Do you know why, Dana Lynne, it's so easy for us in the unseen to quickly
pinpoint your whereabouts?
You leave behind footprints of love.


Aw-w-w-w,
    The Universe


OMG! I feel so blessed and lucky and happy-liscious! How have you claimed your independence or left your footprint of love in the Universe? Leave a comment and let me know! Also, listen to the amazing Katy Perry as she sings about how magical we are!

Love and blessing to all!
;0D dana

No comments:

Post a Comment