Wednesday, July 11, 2012

LeArNinG is POWer!

hEy aLL freePeeps! 


Today is my mom's birthday, so I just want to give her a SuPer DuPer BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT
I LoOoOOvE YoU MoM!
Thanks for putting up with all my CRAP for all of these years! You're the BeSt!
(and I know you secretly love me more than Chris, my brother . . . just kidding!)
*     *     *     *     *     *     *
So--yesterday I shared my next installation of bEcoming funfreeME, which is so amazingly huge:
Which means that I am responsible for creating how I interpret life! And when I can focus on the question "What can I learn?" (POWER--can I get a WHOOP! WHOOP!) rather than, "OMG! I can't believe this happened to me?" (VICTIM--please play violin and shed tear here . . . so very sad, really . . . not!)--I can stay in a powerful Creator mode rather than in a passive place of being Victim.

Go(o)d news: this is amazing for those who want to stay LARGE AND IN CHARGE!
BaD news: this sucks for those who really want to keep blaming others for a, well--rather sucky life!

So guess what message from the Universe I got this morning?Ha! This is so (not) weird! . . . read on below . . . yes, my middle name is Lynne. Shhh . . . don't tell anyone . . .


*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     
The Learning Game:

When there is ease and simplicity in your life, Dana Lynne, 

it's because earlier you learned a lot.

When there is resistance and obstacles in your life, 

it's because there's even more to learn.

And learning even more, Dana Lynne, 

is pretty much the main reason everyone is still there.

Classy dismissed,
    The Universe

*     *     *     *     *     *      *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     * 
    
So basically, I am reminded--ONCE AGAIN!-- that it's ALL ABOUT learning. And, it makes me think that's why I have repeated the same painful crappy stuff (enter situations, relationships, whatever you got . . . ) over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and . . . (you get the message . . .) until
BAM . . .
. . . no, I mean
BAM . . .
actually, it's more like . . .

BAM !#$@#$#$!@$!$%$

I think I've get what my lesson is here . . . duh!
(duh in a loving way, of course . . .)

I am so glad that the You-niverse kindly presents me with similar situations . . . until I learn. How gracious, how wonderful, and how positively annoying, at times!

Oh, well! I am grateful for it all . . . it's, well . . . gReAt!!!!!!

Life is good, yo!
;0) dana

p.s. It would be awesome if you could leave me a comment and let me know what the patterns in your life have taught you!

No comments:

Post a Comment