Sunday, August 16, 2015

SurPriZe!

hey funfreefluffyfolk!
yeah . . . i called you "fluffy"!

So, i was going to write a top ten list of FUN today (with my daughter...), but something else grabbed my attention tonight.

You know what is super FUN to me? Doing random nice things for people when they don't expect it . . . (and not taking credit for it, either!...) like, as in, doing it anonymously!

My friend Mary D. (hey Mary!) has been known to go to McDonald's and pay for the person behind her . . . just cuz' she can! Isn't that awesome! She's an example of an angel in disguise! (her name is Mary, after all . . .) 

Have you ever been the receiver of a R.A.K. (random act of kindness)? It's kind of weird, cuz' we're not used to people doing nice stuff without asking for credit or for anything in return. BUT, i think it's human nature to be super kind and loving to others . . .

Yesterday, I was going to DQ to get my son, Max, a burger. There was a whole crew of workers digging in the street (90 degrees and humid) and they looked sweaty and SUPER gROsS

Guess what? I bought them all 20 oz. Mello Yellos and dropped them off at the curb (they had no idea who i was, but they were psyched!)

It felt sososososososo good! Giving feels amazing!
Here's a cool video about random acts of kindness.


It's beautiful to be kind;
 it fills up your hEaRt SpaCe and puts out super amazing pOsItIvE eNeRgY!

ffPS: I dare you to do a random act of kindness! 
Leave me a comment and let me know how it goes...

Love X 3,
;) dana

No comments:

Post a Comment