Saturday, August 29, 2015

LeT thEm be!(LoVeD)

HeY ALL!

Back to the whole funfreeMe name thing (thanks, k!)--I started to say some stuff last week about the idea of fun, so today I want to say some stuff about being free (p.s. do you think free is light blue?). Yesterday I blogged about the fact that we are all the same, meaning that we are equally valuable/lovable, and we are all where we need to be(loved).

IDK about you, but I have spent a lot of precious time and NRG waiting for other people to change, (or, trying to change them, DUH! NONE OF MY BUSINESS!). And that's really amazing and convenient for us, cuz when we focus on what others need to do (made up in our minds)--GUESS WHAT?! We don't have to focus on us and what we need to change about ourselves!

HOW CONVENIENT! (and RIGHT, and BETTER *and superior of us...)

WHAT IF (incoming scary and thought-provoking idea )...

IT'S NONE 
OF OUR 
BUSINESS WHat 
OTHERS NEED TO 
CHANGE OR DO! 

kNoCk iT OfF! and focus on yourSelF! (me, tOoO!)

LeT thEm be! (LoVeD)...
and they'll let you be! (LoVeD), too!

Do you feel me?

Love you lotssa and lottsa (mozzerella)!

;) dana


No comments:

Post a Comment