Thursday, August 27, 2015

Ur LiFe iS a MiRaCle? PaY aTTenTIOn!

“There are only two ways to live your life. 
One is as though nothing is a miracle. 
The other is as though everything is a miracle.” 

Hey All--
Just thinking about how miraculous liFe iS! Do you know U are a MiRacLe? Your life is ON PURPOSE! I know that's kind of scary, but also super exciting, 'cuz U r HeRe 4 a rEaSoN!
When I was walking through the woods one day, I looked up at the trees and I heard in my inner voice, "Your life is a prayer."
What if all of our lives are prayers?(I know the prayer word kind of gets in the way sometimes, but please know that I'm not talking about God or Jesus, necessarily, if they don't work for you...use whatever word works 4 U!)
What if every encounter in your life is a holy encounter, every action you take has a higher purpose, and every relationship in your life is holy and ON PURPOSE (even the crappy stuff?) What if you gave that much respect to and attention to yoUr own divine existence!
I dare you to act today like everything is a mIrAcUlous, delicious, mirACle!
Love u so much@!
;) dana

No comments:

Post a Comment