Saturday, December 12, 2015

gOt pRoSpeRitY?

Abundantia
Goddess of Prosperity

Dear FunFreeProsperitySeekers--

Yesterday, I wrote about receiving, and how often many of us may need practice with ASKING for the HELP!$#%^@! we need. This morning when I pulled a goddess card out of my deck . . .
VOILA!
I was tickled and blessed to receive Abundantia, the Roman Goddess of Abundance, Good Fortune, and Success. Her name means "plenty" or "overflowing riches," and she has also been called "the beautiful maiden of success." Notice that she carries a cornucopia, which is also called the horn of plenty (you may have seen these around Thanksgiving time as centerpieces).

A cornucopia is like of a funnel that continually outpours from the Universal, the infinite and all encompassing supply of abundance, good fortune, opportunities, success . . . all good things! Cool!

In my goddess guide book, Doreen Virtue writes this message from Abundantia:

Asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness. You are very powerful, and I'm here to support your growing power. It's right for you to receive this help, as we function as a team. I've heard your prayers, worries, and affirmations. I'm pouring my cornucopia of prosperity on you now, so expect unforseen windfalls and gifts. Notice the new ideas, feelings, and visions within you. This guidance gives you clear direction about actions to take in conjunction with my assistance. Together, we're unstoppable! 

(Guidebook for the GODDESS GUIDANCE ORACLE CARDS, p. 21. 2002).

Pretty cool Goddess card, and just at the right time for me!

"The world is full of abundance and opportunity,
but far too many people come to the fountain of life with a sieve instead of a tank car... 
a teaspoon instead of a steam shovel.
They expect little and as a result they get little."
Ben Sweetland
 *************************************


As a show of your faith in Heaven's readiness to help you, hold one or more coins in the hand you don't write with (this is your receptive hand), and say:

"Beautiful Abundantia, I desire to be like you—carefree and filled with faith that my supply is already met in all ways. Help me replace any money worries with joy and gratitude. Help me open my arms so that Heaven may easily help me. Thank you for all of your guidance, gifts, and protection. I'm truly grateful, and I'm abundantly, joyful and fulfilled. I let go, and relax in the sure knowledge that I'm completely taken care of, immediately and in the future.

Try this prayer to ABUNDANTIA before you sleep, when you awake something will happen to remind you of your inner hope.

Soon money and  success will follow.

Check it out!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment