Sunday, December 27, 2015

wHo is yoUr trUe seLF?

"Prayer to Heaven(s) on Earth"
Baker Park
hEy ALL! HappY SUNDAY! 

So, after living from the OUT:SIDE IN for a good part of my life, I personally enJOY spending time with mE, now. While I used to be sOsOSoSoSoso scared of being aL(one), now I long to BE, & BE quiet, and listen for what makes mE, mE! Some daily practices that help me get centered in mE are mEditating, BEing out IN nAtUrE, prayINg, and writINg in my joUrnal.  

RAther than jump out of bed into the shower every morning in  a huge rush, I try to lie in bed and breathe, and look to my day with gratitude in advance for the amazing experiences and opportunities the You-niverse has created FOR me! 

I love the meditations from the Chopra Center for Wellbeing, and here's one about listening to and getting to know your true Self (it's kind of groWnUp, but try it if you want...it's amazing sTuFf!). 

"In this week’s meditation, we’ll begin cultivating the inner stillness and silence that allows us to tune into the voice of our true self or soul. While our ego-mind’s dialogue tends to be laden with self-judgment, anxiety, or limiting beliefs, our true self speaks in the language in the language of love, peace, acceptance, possibility, and joy. The meditation is led by Kyla Stinnett, a certified Primordial Sound Meditation instructor, and the Communications Editor for the Chopra Center for Wellbeing."


In this meditation, Kyla talks about listening to your true self: ". . . when you listen to its quiet wisdom, you will be led to the fulfillment of your highest purpose and deepest, heartfelt desires."

What is your deepest heartfelt desire? Mine is really simple: to love and belove(d). That's it!
How about you? What is calling you? Are you listening?  

Hope you have a beautiful day!
Love and more love!
;) dana

No comments:

Post a Comment