Friday, December 11, 2015

yOu'Ve bEeN mOonEd! . . . (tEe hEe!)



deAr beAuTifuL fReE fuNseeKeRs--

Have you looked up in the night sky lately? It's amaZING! Tonight marks the New Moon, and I often do special stuff around the cycles of the moon, like writing, meditations or prayers, or spiritual reading. I love being connected to the cycles of nature . . . like the moon, the sun, and the changing seasons. It's like nature grounds me in a way that nothing else can.

It's interesting that when we look to nature & what holds it together, what we can always AbSoLuTelY count on in is 
. . . change, and growth, and the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.

Hmmnn . . . that's pretty amazing, when you think about it, isn't it? The only constant is changeThat makes me wonder why people have such a tough time with change,  especially if it's really the only thing we can count on in this world. Maybe we would all be happier if we would just go with the flow. I'm thinking that the only constant with people is also 
. . . change, and growth, and the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth. I which basically means that life is just a big school, and we are here to learn our lessons, and change & grow. Maybe that's why we keep repeating the same stuff over until we learn the thing we're supposed to. 

So, when the moon is new and it waxes (gets larger) it is a totally ripe time to call into our lives all the amazing juiciness that can serve our highest good . . . like new behaviors & attitudes, creative ideas, and improved relationships! 

For this moon cycle, I intend to bring in: less attachment to my expectations, a greater sense of order and peace, a new morning meditation practice, more delicious gratitude, and the courage to speak my truth. Here's a link I get each cycle of the moon: MoonCircles


Happy new moon! It's so magical!

mOOcho mOOnLoVe!
;) dana

No comments:

Post a Comment