Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Walk with the Courage of your Heart . . . Gratitude!


I felt moved this morning to share with you that I am beginning a 21-day meditation tomorrow that revolves around the practice of gratitude.

Three hundred years ago, Guru Gobind Singh,
a great master and the 10th Guru of the Sikhs, said,

"If you want to walk on the path of love
 . . . place your head in your hands
and walk with the courage of your heart." 


I really believe the practice of gratitude to be a transformational way of being, and appreciating what we have affirms the Law of Abundance as well as the Law of Attraction. Last week I read some wise words which basically stated that when we say to ourselves,

"I want _____,"

the Law of Attraction brings us more WANTING; however, when we offer up gratitude for what we already have, saying to ourselves,

 "I am so blessed and thankful to have _____,"

the Law of Attractions brings us more BLESSINGS and more for which to be THANKFUL.

It's a small but transformational shift in energy.

What are you thankful for today?
Lots of Love,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment