Sunday, January 3, 2016

bEsTies! gOt uR bAcK! haPPy b-DaY LaLALa!

Dear Fun&FreePeeps!

Have you ever thought about what your life would be like without your besties? You know, the peeps that totally have your back no matter what? One thing that has been super amazing for me, especially in the past 5 years or so, is knowing that my people are with me, and they aren't going anywhere--no matter what!
****************************************************************
Sometimes people come into your life and you know
right away that they were meant to be there, 
to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson,
or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become.

You never know who these people may be
-- a roommate, a neighbor, a friend, a lover, or even a
complete stranger --
but when you lock eyes with them,
you know at that very moment they will affect your
life in some profound way. 
**************************************************************
My friend, Alana (aka Aunty LaLa, to my kids), is one of those people. We have known each other for over 25 years now, and we have experienced the joy and fun, as well as the pain and heartbreak of life together. We went to college together, we both lost our dads together, we got married, became teachers and taught on the same team (amazing!), and we each had two beautiful children--we are like sisters . . . for real!

 And today is her BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

yeAh!
yOu gO gIrLfRienD!

I lOve yOu and I am SO pRouD of yOu!

Here is some special cake for you
until I can take you out to the Whole Foods for lunch!


So, my friend, HaPpY bIrThdAy to yOu!
Here's a bIrthDay meDitAtion 4 you!




mY bEsTie & mE! hAppY b-dAy, LaLa!
January 4, 2016

Today, take some time to be grateful for your best friends--those people who have taught you well, and who have walked with you through good times and bad. I am grateful for you, my friend, Alana-- happy birthday! 

I heart you!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment