Thursday, January 21, 2016

ShiZZLe HaPPeNS: StAyInG pOSiTivE!

deAr fun & frEE oNes!

I have to admit that last week was a bit, well, trying . . . , one of my kids got into a tiff with their bestie (and, of course, I wanted to get in there and fluff it and make it better . . . ), and basically, everyone (including me) was MeLtIng dOwN. So, I went to one of my mentors, Marie Forleo, for some tips about what to do. Here's what she says:
How to Stay Positively Positive
( . . .or at least get there eventually!)
MarieForleo TV

In the middle of it, I was actually having mini panic attacks--like, when your heart pounds and your mind is racing and you really can't sleep 'cuz your way up in your head? I had to remind myself to . . . just . . . well, bReaThe . . . 
I also told myself through it all to trust that everything is happening as it should, and there's a bigger plan involved than I can see  . . . and it's true (more about that later!)

Anyway, I am so grateful for it all. And, I know there is a plan and we all keep on learning. 

So lucky!
Love,
d-doG

No comments:

Post a Comment