Friday, June 26, 2015

tHere iS nO oNe yOuEr tHaN yOU! . . .


Dear FUN & FREE PEEPS!

Well, it's about two weeks into the summer. This is your summer of creating and celebrating the life you desire! You are aLIVE and yoUr fabulous existence began as a teeny-tiny strand of DNA . . . amazing! 
How do you live
on purpose, with purpose?

That's a tough one for many of us! I am doing a lot right now to figure out them meaning of my LIFE('s) juiciest purpose, yA kNow . . . what gives me a feeling of passion and what brings me to LIFE! I used to worry a lot more than I do, and I found myself reacting to life rather than responding to it. And when I learned about responding (a more powerful place than reacting) things got better, but I still wasn't living life & loving (myself and others) as a powerful coCreator

I beLIeVE it is my destiny (& yours, too) to be the most powerful and fabulous expression of me I can be! That is each of our highest calling: finding our life's purpose and aligning our lives with it.

So, are you living life small? Or, are you living LARGE and in CHARGE--bursting forward with pursuing the amazing crEaTiVe aCtS that give you energy and passion? The world is a better place when you sHaRe your amazing gifts with the You-niverse, with your fellow travelers--
otherwise, why would you be here? 

What presence do you wish to leave as your own personal signature to our delicious and amazing existence? That doesn't mean I believe that life is all "woo-hooish", and there won't be challenges--as a matter of fact, the hArD cRapOla (shit) is designed for us so we can learn and become even more amazing (hard to believe when your in the crapper).

Today, the second week of the summer--I challenge you to:
  • Write a list of at least 10 things, people, experiences, or opportunities that you are incredibly grateful for; re-read the list out loud and at the end of each, graciously feel the gratitude and say Thank you in your mind's eye.
  • Write another list of 5 things as your desires to call in for this summer--(again, they are more powerful when they are very specific and in the present tense: I am earning an extra $1,000 each month, or, I run painlessly and freely each day, I have a peaceful relationship with my ex. 
  • Re-read the list out loud again, envision each desire fully with all of your senses-- and at the end of each, graciously feel the gratitude and say Thank you, and so it is in your mind's eye. If you're really into it, you can create a vision board with the 5 things you's like to manifest--collect images, magazine snippets, drawings, whatever you like, and make a visual representation of each of your 5 desires that you can hang somewhere you'll see it every day.
  • Revisit your lists daily, and do the gratitude piece to close each process.
This is just on step to living your life as your BeSt sElF--remember that every juicy moment and hOLy interaction is created jUsT for you to reaCh youR hIghEsT poTentIaL! How are some of your desires already manifesting in the new year? Leave a comment on the blog--we appreciate you sharing your experience!

You were born to STAND OUT! LOL!
;) Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment