Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Pets are Presence & (presents) !


SoulPancake: Pet Teachers
WoOf WoOf! 
Barkie, bark, and BaRk and barK!  (you speak dog, so you know what I mean . . . )
So back to the dOg (GOD) thing. Dogs have a lot to teach us.
DoGs (Gods) like I said before, . . . are pReSent. Like, they are right there with you in the MoMeNt, like,...hElLo dog, wag, WaG, lIck, liCk, LiCk . . .
When I was hangin' with Teddy, it reminded me of what it's like to be in the moment, or be PRESEnt. When a dog is snuggling us or licking our lips there is no yesterday, and no tomorrow. Dogs live in DOG time, which is in the now . . . no regrets about where they took their last poo, and no worries about what tree is their next potty victim...when you are with a dog, time slips away (which is why a dog is (wo)man's BesteSt (beastest) friend, right?
Thanks, Teddy, for the reminder . . . (cuz that's the kind of friend I want to be, too . . .). I want to be PRESENT to the people I love, and I want to pAy attend-tion to my friends and family folk. (note: attention has the word "tend" in it, which means to nurture, like, as in a garden . . . we nurture plants cuz we want them to grow and thrive, right?)

Which leads me to the NeXt thing. . . aNiMaLs. . . and (LEAP) nature (more about that later . . .).  Animals teach go(o)d lessons from Go(o)d; watch this video from SoulPancake, about the presen(t)s of pets!

Your pets love you soOoOoOOsoO  mUcH...
and you don't have to do anything to earn it, so cool!
Unconditional LoVe feels amazing !#$!

Love and more LoVe!
;) dana

No comments:

Post a Comment