Sunday, May 7, 2017

Message from the Uni-Verse!


Dear Ones--

Have you ever noticed that the right message from the Universe seems to arrive exactly when you need it? You can probably see the card I got this morning from one of my besties, Alana.

I feel really stressed and pressured by all of the expectations I put upon myself. This morning I opened a manila envelope with this message: 
YOU ARE
EXACTLY
WHERE YOU
SHOULD BE
YOU ARE DOING
EXACTLY
WHAT YOU SHOULD
BE DOING

I was relieved to get this reminder. The (not so) hidden message for me is this:
  • Your best is good enough.
  • You don't have to be perfect.
  • You have enough time.
  • All is well.
  • Breathe.
I often get caught up in running around like a crazy person . . . but in the next couple of days, I am going to try to jUsT bE instead of dO. Try to enjoy the relationships I have, and be grateful for the time well-spent with those I love. The gifts don't mean so much, after all. What I want to give most is my presence--I think that's the best present of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment